Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a highly motivated, driven, and focused Shipper/Receiver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving of inbound freight
• Quality assurance checks on inbound inventory
• Order picking and preparation.
• Stock handling and inventory control.
• Cycle counting.
• Unpack goods received and verify them against internal documents.
• Verify parcels received and put away stock on the shelves.
• Maintain the warehouse in clean order and help out with the warehouse general tasks.
• Perform other duties as required.
• 2 or more years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of ISO9001 procedures
• Excellent oral and written communication in English
• Experienced with various courier software programs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrated supervisory experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
• A sense of urgency
If You Excel in The Above Points, We Want to Hear from You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Shipper/Receiver) in the subject line.
One of: Canada Best Managed Companies 2021
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values:
· Sense of Urgency
· Integrity in what we do
· Pursuit of excellence
Visit our careers page to learn why our employees choose to work at Winters.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.