Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 10 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2020 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and focused Regional Sales Manager to help Winters Instruments expand into the United Kingdom market. Winters will offer a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary and an uncapped commission structure to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record in the Oil & Gas, Process, Chemical, Water and wastewater industry in UAE with a strong network of contacts.
• Must have a proven sales track record with EPCs, Skid builders and Fabricators.
• Work with large end-users get winters specified in their AVL/AML.
• Identify opportunities for growth within the territory by securing new customers (EPC’s, Fabricators and End Users) and then drive the business through our channel partners.
• On a daily basis, operate with Winters Core Values in mind and assure they are reflective in your communications with customers and partners.
• Develop a solid working relationship with new or existing accounts and provide technical and sales support as required.
• Develop, in conjunction with the Vice President, an annual sales plan outlining the strategy for obtaining annual sales and branding objectives.
• Build internal and external relationships with focus to grow sales and maintain gross margin profitability consistent with annual budgets and objectives.
• Routinely make joint sales calls with key channel distributors in support of their sales efforts and initiatives.
• Perform product knowledge and training seminars for distributor personnel, engineers, contractors, etc when needed.
• Prepare and present quarterly sales review outlining progress with respect to achieving objectives.
• Attend industry/distributor related trade shows, events and open houses as required.
• Engineering degree in Instrumentation or Mechanical is considered an asset.
• 5+ years of technical sales/management in a related industry and product experience.
• Willing to travel.
• Excellent ability to connect with others and lead a sales team.
• Skilled in written and oral communications.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote (Regional Sales Manager – Industrial, UAE) in the subject line.
One of : Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.