Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
The Regional Sales Associate will create and build new customer relationships as well as augment existing relationships. This person will be a significant contributor to the company’s continued growth through the successful identification, pursuit, closing, and ongoing support of business in a geographic area or market. This person will be a leader responsible for coordinating the efforts of internal and external team members, channel partners, and customers throughout the entire sales development cycle to ultimately close business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Develop a greater understanding of the nature of our clients to identify opportunities to expand the sale of product and services while increasing profitability.
• Maintain a database of client intelligence via the CRM.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing “C” customers
• Visiting potential customers for new business
• Provide customers with quotations
• Negotiate commercial terms and close sales
• Gather market and customer information
• Provide feedback on future buying trends
• Represent Winters at trade exhibitions and events
• Monitor client behavior, identify trends in order volume and value
• Coordinate with the sales team to identify, recommend and schedule in-person calls.
• Build deeper connections between customers and Winters to increase customer loyalty.
• Cross-selling and up-selling
• Support Regional Sales Managers in their role including, but not limited to:
o Identify, research and qualify new leads
o Maintain contact database
o Track sales for the department • Call as appropriate within a market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Weekly activity report / Monthly management report
• Ongoing direct communication with RSMs, Corporate Business Development and other sales resources as appropriate
• travel approx. 25%
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well-respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you!
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Houston – Client Relationship Associate) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to the guiding principles of our Core Values
• Sense of urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.