Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 8 worldwide offices and is a 2019 winner of Canada’s Best Manged Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Receiver/Shipper for our Houston, Texas operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Receiving of inbound freight
– Quality assurance checks on inbound inventory
– Order picking and preparation
– Stock handling and inventory control
– Cycle counting
– Unpack goods received and verify them against internal documents
– Verify parcels received and put away stock on the shelves
– Maintain the warehouse in clean order and help out with the warehouse general tasks
– Perform other duties as required
– 5 years experience in a similar position is an asset
– Knowledge of ISO Procedures- Good interpersonal skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Ability to communicate both verbal and written
– Organized with an ability to keep records
– Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Knowledge of computerized UPS and Federal Express a must
– Mechanically inclined
– Always maintains a positive attitude
– Punctual and reliable
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote (Receiver/Shipper Houston) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.