Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners, in over 80 countries, who share our successes of being trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies and leading municipal organizations. As we cultivate our position as a key international manufacturer of pressure and temperature instrumentation, we are looking to add to our dynamic team of highly successful people.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Purchasing Coordinator. The position is based in Toronto at our corporate head office. The acceptable candidate must be a team player, highly motivated and possess a positive attitude. They must able to perform intricate work in a fast-paced sales organization so to produce consistently high-quality work.
In this role, you will play an important role in supporting key elements of our purchasing process. You will help with product orders and support in the process for sourcing and moving product across our global supply network. This includes tasks, such as the following:
• Communicating with vendors/sales team to obtain quotes and update quotation database
• Part number set up in Great plains
• Purchase inventory for production usage/maintain KANBAN list
• Ensure accuracy of all invoicing/order confirmations for North American offices
• Ensure on-time deliveries of product through Toronto Production or overseas facilities
• Assist in processing inter-company transfers for North American divisions
• Assist in processing work orders for Toronto Production
• Expedite factory orders and track shipments with forwarders
• Familiarity with Microsoft Great Plains System an asset
• Minimum 1-year experience in a purchasing role
• Thrive in working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Strong work ethic, high integrity
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must have HIGH attention to detail
If You Excel in The Above Points, We Want to Hear From You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Please quote (Purchasing Coordinator) in the subject line.
One of: Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
• Sense of Urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of excellence
Visit our careers page to learn why our employees choose to work at Winters. https://winters.com/winters-careers/
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.