Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners, in over 80 countries, who share our successes of being trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies and leading municipal organizations. As we cultivate our position as a key international manufacturer of pressure and temperature instrumentation, we are looking to add to our dynamic team of highly successful people.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Project Coordinator. The position is based in Dubai and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The acceptable candidate must be a team player, highly motivated and possess a positive attitude. They must be able to perform intricate work on a variety of products to produce consistently high quality work while meeting our customer’s deadlines. Customer service is key for all Winters employees and the potential candidate must demonstrate the desire to provide the best service possible to ensure the success of the Winters team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Providing our customers with the best customer service experience possible and living our core purpose ‘To Make It Easy For People To Get Instrumentation’.
• Execution of industrial projects, including product selection from datasheet, proposal preparation, technical clarification, execution, and documentation.
• Management of large project order execution including documentation control.
• Following up of quotations and securing purchase orders for the same.
• Being proactive in your sales approach (selling up, selling of slow-moving items, etc.) to assure maximum sales with your customers.
• Providing technical product support and advice to our customers as needed.
• Running various system reports.
• Leverage relationships with contacts in the international region to secure new sales or partners.
• Provide operational support (price, stock levels, and delivery times) to International Regional Manager on a regular basis and provide insight into potential gaps in service or new opportunities with customers.
• Preparing import list and following up on internal orders to ensure timely shipments.
• Ordering parts & entering transfer requests to the purchasing department and the issuing of work order requests.
• Issuing and subsequently evaluating company internal & external “corrective action reports” (C.A.R.)
• Preparation of waybills and other shipping documents as needed.
• On a daily basis, ensure you operate with Winters’ Core Values in mind and they are reflective in your communications with customers/partners.
• Diploma or Engineering in relevant discipline is a must.
• In depth knowledge of industrial instrumentation, preferably pressure and temperature
• Experience in project quotation, documentation control and ordering.
• Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease.
• Superior organizational, communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task with ease.
• Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up.
• You possess a strong work ethic and people describe you as being aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed.
• 2-3 years of proactive inside sales experience in the Instrumentation Industry (gauges, valves, fittings, etc.) or the industrial industry preferably at a manufacturing level.
If You Excel In The Above Points, We Want To Hear From You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well-respected global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
One of Canadas Best Managed Companies 2020
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values.
• Sense of Urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of excellence
For more information on our company please visit our web site www.WINTERS.com
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants but will only contact those we are interested in meeting.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.