Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Instrumentation Technician for our Houston, Texas operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Calibration of pressure & temperature instrumentation (both mechanical & analog).
• Assembly work of pressure & temperature instrumentation.
• Repair work on an assortment of pressure and temperature products.
• Use hand tools and mechanical equipment
• Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Third- or fourth-year Instrumentation Technician Apprentices will be considered.
• Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electronics.
• Experience in soldering and brazing
• Experience in light welding of both 304 and 316 stainless steel.
• Ability to TIG weld would be an asset.
• Working knowledge of diaphragm seal pressure assembly procedures.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
• Work Order Self-Management
• Technical Reviews
• Ability to communicate and follow verbal or written instruction.
• Work as a team member and independently.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Technical Diploma or Journeyman certificate in Instrumentation will be an asset
If You Excel In The Above Points, We Want To Hear From You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well-respected global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote (Instrumentation Technician Houston) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Pursuit of excellence
For more information on our company please visit our web site www.WINTERS.com
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants but will only contact those we are interested in meeting.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED