Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners, in over 80 countries, who share our successes of being trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies and leading municipal organizations. As we cultivate our position as a key international manufacturer of pressure and temperature instrumentation, we are looking to add to our dynamic team of highly successful people.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Shop Instrument Technician. The position is based in Toronto and offers a very competitive compensation package.
The acceptable candidate must be a team player, highly motivated and possess a positive attitude. They must be able to perform intricate work on a variety of products to produce consistently high quality work while meeting our customer’s deadlines. Customer service is key for all Winters employees and the potential candidate must demonstrate the desire to provide the best service possible to ensure the success of the Winters team.
Assuming the role of Instrument Technician, following are some of the key responsibilities:
• Calibration of pressure & temperature instrumentation (both mechanical & analog).
• Assembly work of pressure & temperature instrumentation.
• Repair work on an assortment of pressure and temperature products.
• Use hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Travel to customer’s location may be required from time to time.
• Other duties as required.
• Third- or fourth-year Instrumentation Technician Apprentices will be considered.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electronics.
• Experience in soldering and brazing
• Experience in light welding of both 304 and 316 stainless steel.
• Ability to TIG weld would be an asset.
• Working knowledge of diaphragm seal pressure assembly procedures.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
• Work Order Self-Management
• Technical Reviews
• Ability to communicate and follow verbal or written instruction.
• Work as a team member and independently.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Technical Diploma or Journeyman certificate in Instrumentation will be an asset.
If You Excel In The Above Points, We Want To Hear From You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well-respected global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume, cover letter and portfolio with starting salary expectations to: email@example.com
One of Canadas Best Managed Companies 2020
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values.
• Sense of Urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of excellence
For more information on our company please visit our web site www.WINTERS.com
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants but will only contact those we are interested in meeting.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.