DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Canadian Division
LOCATION: Toronto Ontario
REPORT TO: Vice President of Sales, Canadian Division
Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market through an extensive network of distribution partners in over 80 countries, who share our successes of being trusted by some of the world’s leading companies and municipal organizations. We are a Canadian company.
Winters is looking for an Inside Sales Supervisor to support the Canadian Sales Team. This position is based in Toronto at our head office and offers a competitive compensation package. The acceptable candidate must be a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude.
As the Inside Sales Supervisor, the following are some of the key responsibilities:
– Motivate, encourage, and lead the inside sales team in our Toronto location.
– Conduct annual performance reviews and provide feedback to our Inside Sales Representatives.
– Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotations, and process orders.
– Understand customer issues, process corrective actions, and work to coordinate solutions.
– Find solutions and provide product alternates for customers in need of immediate stock.
– Assess existing, prospective customers to determine needs and recommend additional products.
– Work closely with the Operations team (Production and Purchasing) to manage capacity, orders, and lead times for Canadian
– Provide product knowledge and act a liaison for expertise – a true point person to provide support to our customers and
Regional Sales Managers.
– Strong communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with customers.
– A bias to solutions: able to independently network within Winters organization to find solutions to customer and Sales team
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales or manufacturing organization. Any experience in the Industrial Instrumentation market is considered an asset.
– A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
– Superior organizational skills.
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics GP and ability to speak French are both assets.
– A college or university education would be considered an asset.
If You Excel in The Above Points, We Want to Hear from You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote (Inside Sales Supervisor) in the subject line.
One of: Canada Best Managed Companies 2020
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values:
– Sense of Urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Visit our careers page to learn why our employees choose to work at Winters.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.