TITLE: Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: US Division
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
REPORT TO: Inside Sales Supervisor
Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2020 Gold Standard Winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Houston, Texas operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Process customer orders and quotations using Microsoft GP10 computer system.
• Respond to customer enquiries via telephone, fax, and email.
• Investigate, resolve, and respond to customer complaints.
• Analyze prospective customers and situations to determine needs and recommend appropriate products.
• Continually work to improve selling attributes and product knowledge.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure superior customer service.
• Conduct cold call and other telephone sales initiatives as directed.
• Position may require some limited local travel to meet with key customers.
– Strong communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with customers.
– A bias to solutions: able to independently network within Winters organization to find solutions to customer and Sales team
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales or manufacturing organization. Any experience in the Industrial Instrumentation market is considered an asset.
– A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
– Superior organizational skills.
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
– Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics GP and ability to speak French are both assets.
– A college or university education would be considered an asset.
If You Excel in The Above Points, We Want to Hear from You!
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Inside Sales Supervisor) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values:
• Sense of Urgency
• Integrity in what we do
• Pursuit of Excellent
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.