Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2019 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Houston operaton.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Process customer orders and quotations using Microsoft GP10 computer system
– Respond to customer enquiries via telephone, fax and email
– Investigate, resolve and respond to customer complaints
– Analyze prospective customers and situations to determine needs and recommend appropriate products
– Continually work to improve selling attributes and product knowledge
– Liaise with other departments to ensure superior customer service
– Conduct cold call and other telephone sales initiatives as directed
– Position may require some limited local travel to meet with key customers
– 3-5 years of inside sales customer service experience preferably in an industrial environment
– Proven ability to manage customer RFQ`s phone calls and order processing
– Proven prospecting/cold-calling experience
– Fluent in both written and verbal English
– Proficient with PC applications (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill, strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines
– Goal oriented, persuasive, able to persevere and remain positive and calm when faced with challenges
– Background in Gauges and Instrumentation an asset
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Please quote (Application Engineer) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.