Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 8 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2019 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is looking for a Client Relationship Associate based in our Toronto, Ontario office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Drive sales and manage customer relationships with our small and mid-sized accounts.
– Support the broader Canadian Sales team by contacting existing customers to maintain relationships: check-in on new orders and quotes, follow-up on past requests, provide marketing materials, schedule in person meetings, and resolve other customer issues.
– Develop a greater understanding of the nature of your customers in order to identify opportunities to expand the sale of product and services while increasing profitability.
– Identify and cold-call on potential targets for new sales, particularly for new products that Winters is launching in the market, and qualify existing leads.
– Ensure top tier customer service by supporting order fulfillment: check-up on orders prior to shipping to make sure they meet expectations, notify customers when large orders ready.
– Analyze sales trends for the Division to identify accounts that may require additional support and provide to Canadian Division leadership and Regional Sales Manager team.
– Manage contact databases and provide administrative support to our Regional Sales Managers.
– It is expected that there will be up to 5 – 10% travel (all within Canada).
– An ability to speak French.
– An ability to take initiative and follow-through in a fast-paced environment: a ‘self-starter’.
– Strong communication skills, with an ability to build relationships with customers and comfort cold-calling potential customers.
– A minimum of 1 – 3 years of sales experience. Any experience in the Industrial Instrumentation market is considered an asset.
– Superior organizational skills.
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, with strength in Microsoft Excel.
– A college or university education would be considered an asset.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Toronto – Client Relationship Associate) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.