Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2019 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Application Engineer for the US Division. The Application Engineer will provide local engineering and technical support for the daily operations of the US Division. They will ensure the integrity of product and consistency of engineering methods by utilizing direct guidance from the Corporate Engineering Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Prepare project quotations including the review of engineering data sheets
– Evaluate returned product to identify root cause and define corrective action
– Liaise between divisional resources and corporate resources in pursuit of resolution to technical issues
– Prepare and deliver technical solutions explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
– Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
– Supply input to manufacturing on behalf of the division for products and product modifications to meet customer needs
– Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
– Support Sales with customer training
– Offer after-sales support services
– 1/3 of time working on project proposals and execution support, 1/3 supporting sales team as a sales resource, 1/3 reviewing advanced CARs/RMAs
– Engineering Degree, Mechanical preferred
– Aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach
– Working towards a professional designation is an asset
– Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow-up
– Superior organizational and communication skills
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease
– Willing to travel approximately 25%
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Please quote (Application Engineer) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.