Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Shipping Supervisor for our corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Picking, packing and shipping orders.
– Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, fax and email.
– Supervisor of receiver.
– Ensuring accuracy of products shipped.
– Providing excellent customer service for counter pick-up orders.
– Conducting daily cycle counts.
– Maintaining the warehouse in an organized and clean state.
– Performing receiving functions when Receiver is absent.
– 5 or more years’ experience in a similar position.
– Solid knowledge of ISO procedures.
– Excellent oral and written communication in English.
– Experienced with various courier software programs.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
– Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail.
– Demonstrated supervisory experience.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Demonstrated willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
– A sense of urgency
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating starting salary expectations to:
Please quote (Shipping Supervisor Toronto) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.