Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to support our Executive Vice President and the Canadian Division Sales Team. This is a one-year term position. The position is based in our Calgary location.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Assisting the Executive Vice President of the Canadian and EMEA Divisions.
– Providing administrative support to the Canadian Regional Sales Managers.
– Assisting the Canadian Inside Sales Representatives, on an as-needed basis.
– Providing technical support and/or training as needed or defined by the Executive Vice President.
– Championing in the management of all financial reports for the Canadian Division.
– Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end sales reports for Canadian Regional Sales Managers.
– Preparing and submitting monthly sales reports for all major distributors in Canada.
– Preparation of ad-hoc reports as requested by the Canadian Regional Sales Managers and Executive Vice President.
– Championing the management of the CRM tool for the Canadian Division.
– Preparation and Management of Canadian Distributor Agreements for the reporting year.
– Preparing and Managing Canadian Special Price Agreements for the reporting year.
– Calculating quarterly and year-end rebates, if applicable, for distributors as outlined in their Distributor Agreements.
– Monitoring and managing all rebates and credit notes issued in relation to rebates and/or marketing co-op allocation.
– Monitoring and managing the Quote Log for the Canadian Division.
– Supporting the Marketing Department on an as needed basis.
– Managing and efficiently coordinate the telephone on an as needed basis.
– Managing and coordinating e-mailed/couriered/faxed quotations and purchase order requests, as required.
– May be required to enter in customer purchase orders via our Great Plains system.
– Aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed.
– Business finance knowledge using a corporate business tool like Microsoft Great Plains.
– A college or university education would be considered an asset.
– 3-5 years of sales experience in the Industrial Instrumentation market and preferably at a manufacturing level.
– Intermediate Microsoft Office software knowledge is required, specifically Excel.
– Knowledgeable with the Microsoft Sharepoint software.
– Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up.
– Superior organizational and communications skills.
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating starting salary expectations to:
Please quote (Sales Coordinator) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.