Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant for our Houston, Texas office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Provide administrative support to Inside Sales Department and other Management.
– Operate switchboard; qualify incoming inquiry calls and ensure all inquiries are dealt with accurately, timely and in a professional manner.
– Greet and assist guests in an attentive, friendly and courteous and service-oriented manner.
– Attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all managers and fellow employees.
– Daily shipment verification and transfer order to invoice.
– Mail/email customer invoices.
– Type technical documents such as Test Calibration Certificates from templates.
– Match purchase orders and invoices and file daily.
– Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate departments.
– Distribute sales reports.
– Maintain Sales files in an organized and specified manner to ensure office is organized and efficient.
– Ensure kitchen/boardroom supplies are stocked at all times.
– Manage repair and maintenance of photocopy and postage machine.
– Maintain regular attendance and high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
– Bilingual – English & Spanish
– A minimum of 3-5 years related experience.
– Highly organized and accurate.
– Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
– Exceptional customer services skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficient with Microsoft operating system and Outlook.
– Communicate effectively with internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Please quote (Houston – Sales Administrative Assistant) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.