Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Central America. Winters offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary and an uncapped commission structure.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Identify opportunities for growth within Central America and the Caribbean by securing new customers (OEMs, EPCs, Fabricators, End Users) and then drive the business through our channel partners.
– Develop a solid working relationship with new or existing accounts and provide technical and sales support as required.
– Develop an annual sales plan outlining the strategy for obtaining annual sales and branding objectives.
– Build internal and external relationships with focus to grow sales and maintain gross margin profitability consistent with annual budgets and objectives.
– Set sales budgets for our regional distributors and monitor performance.
– Routinely make joint sales calls with key channel distributors in support of their sales efforts and initiatives.
– Perform product knowledge and training seminars for distributor personnel, engineers, contractors, etc when needed.
– Prepare and present quarterly sales review outlining progress with respect to achieving objectives.
– Attend industry/distributor related trade shows, events and open houses as required.
– On a daily basis, operate with Winters’ Core Values in mind and assure they are reflective in your communications with customers and partners.
– Bachelor degree or Technical Diploma in Instrumentation preferred.
– 5+ years of technical sales/management in a related industry and product experience.
– Be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven sales track record in the instrumentation industry (or similar PVF field) with a strong network of contacts.
– Willing to travel.
– Excellent ability to connect with others and lead a sales team.
– Skilled in written and oral communications.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Please quote (Regional Sales Manager – Central America) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– People and Teamwork are keys to our success
– Treat everyone with respect
– Integrity in what we do
– Sense of urgency in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
– Passionate about our work
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.