Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Process customer orders and quotations using Microsoft GP10 computer system.
– Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, fax and email.
– Investigate, resolve and respond to customer complaints.
– Analyze prospective customers and situations to determine needs and recommend appropriate products.
– Continually work to improve selling attributes and product knowledge.
– Liaise with other departments to ensure superior customer service.
– Conduct cold calls and other telephone sales initiatives as directed.
– Position may require some limited local travel to meet with key customers.
– Minimum 3 years work experience in an inside sales support role within a technical instrumentation or manufacturing organization.
– Proven prospecting/cold-calling experience.
– Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Proven ability to manage customer RFQs phone calls and order processing.
– Fluent in both written and verbal English. Being bilingual in French would also be considered an asset.
– Proficient with PC applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skill, strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Goal oriented, persuasive, able to persevere and remain positive and calm when faced with challenges.
– Candidates who possess an engineering degree or technologist diploma in the instrumentation or mechanical fields will be given preference.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating starting salary expectations to:
Please quote (Toronto-Inside Sales Representative) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.