Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our EMEA Division in Dubai.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Providing our customers with the best customer service experience possible and living our core purpose ‘To Make It Easy For People To Get Instrumentation’.
– Preparation of project quotations for oil and gas and other industries.
– Management of large project order execution including documentation control.
– Following up of quotations and securing purchase orders for the same.
– Being proactive in your sales approach (selling up, selling of slow moving items, etc) to assure maximum sales with your customers.
– Providing technical product support and advice to our customers as needed.
– Running various system reports.
– Leverage relationships with contacts in the international region to secure new sales or partners.
– Provide operational support (price, stock levels, and delivery times) to International Regional Manager on a regular basis and provide insight into potential gaps in service or new opportunities with customers.
– Preparing import list and following up on internal orders to ensure timely shipments.
– Ordering parts and entering transfer requests to the purchasing department and the issuing of work order requests.
– Issuing and subsequently evaluating company internal & external “corrective action reports” (C.A.R.).
– Preparation of waybills and other shipping documents as needed.
– Daily, ensure you operate with Winters’ Core Values in mind and they are reflective in your communications with customers/partners.
– In depth knowledge of industrial instrumentation, preferably pressure and temperature.
– Experience in project quotation, documentation control and ordering.
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease.
– Superior organizational, communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task with ease.
– Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up.
– You possess a strong work ethic and people describe you as being aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed.
– 2-3 years of proactive inside sales experience in the Instrumentation Industry (gauges, valves, fittings, etc) or the industrial industry preferably at a manufacturing level.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating starting salary expectations to:
Please quote (Inside Sales Representative) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.