Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Graphic Designer for our Toronto, Ontario operation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Creative graphic design projects for both electronic platforms and printed collateral
– Product photography
– Management of product image library
– Handling social media messaging across all platforms
– Production of corporate videos
– Updating the corporate website
– Updating of general marketing tools such as UPC and Approved Manufacturer List / Install Base databases
– Other marketing tasks are required
– 1-2 years relevant professional experience in an office environment
– Able to design with WordPress and Adobe Suite
– Knowledge of HTML & CSS
– Experience with video production and digital animation
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
– Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Ability to maintain effective working relations with co-workers
– Must be a creative self starter, with an attention to detail and deadline oriented
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote (Toronto – Graphic Designer) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.