Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is looking for a Finance Manager based in our Toronto, Ontario office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Financial Statements
– Assist with JEs and account reconciliations
– Maintain integrity of statements, chart of accounts, set up accounts
– Reporting integrity
– Monthly statistical reporting and compiling
– Prepare CDN financial statements
– Account review of costs
– Initial margin review
– Expense trending
– Monthly forecasting of results
– Prepare CDN payroll on a bi-weekly basis
– Maintain proper recording of staff payroll in G/L
– Prepare annual budget and implement in system
– Develop with the assistance of senior staff
– Compare budget to actuals during year
– Aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed
– A college or university education is required
– Working towards a professional designation is an asset
– Microsoft Office software knowledge
– Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up
– Superior organizational and communications skills
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: Hr_finance@winters.com
Please quote (Toronto – Finance Manager) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.