Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. Winters is a 2018 winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Executive Assistant for our Corporate Office in Toronto. The Executive Assistant will report to the President and is responsible for a multitude of tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Calendar Management
– Coordinating Meetings
– Extensive Travel Arrangements for President and Senior Executives – Domestic and International
– Event Planning – Arrange Corporate Social, Team Building and Business Functions
– Maintain all Personnel Files and Vacation Database
– Office Management Duties
– Expense Reporting Conciliation
– Prepare and Edit Correspondence, Communications, Presentations and other documents
– Providing other administrative duties as required
– High School diploma or equivalent
– A minimum of 3-5 years related experience.
– 1-3 years of experience supporting senior level executives
– Highly organized, attention to detail and accuracy is essential
– Computer skills in word-processing, spreadsheets and database applications
– Fluent in English (written and oral communication)
Interpersonal Skills and Key Competencies:
– The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and desire to learn on the job as Winters will provide the candidate the necessary skills to succeed…good character is a must.
– Organizational and planning skills
– Communication skills
– Team member
– Judgement and decision-making ability
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating starting salary expectations to:
Please quote (Executive Assistant) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– Sense of urgency
– Integrity in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.