Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Director of Sales for our Latin America office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Overall sales management and responsibility for Territory.
– Manage and direct outside sales management team.
– Ensure that sales strategies are developed and executed.
– Identify opportunities and manage the process.
– Responsibility for a select few large customer accounts.
– Responsible for sales profitability.
– Responsible for growing sales in the Territory.
– High expectations and demanding environment.
– Establish annual sales budgets in conjunction with LA President.
– Twelve or more years of related work experience, preferably in the instrumentation industry.
– Management experience.
– Strong Sales experience, preferable with a global instrumentation manufacturer.
– Comfortable in conducting presentations to large groups.
– Strong familiarity with Territory including knowledge of Brazil.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to:
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– People and Teamwork are keys to our success
– Treat everyone with respect
– Integrity in what we do
– Sense of urgency in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
– Passionate about our work
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.