Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is looking for a Client Relationship Associate based in our Toronto, Ontario office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Direct customer relations
– Own/manage various customer issues including problem or difficult order fulfillment issues
– Attend and support some trade shows including managing the trade show leads
– Manage various marketing initiatives
– Manage contact databases
– Some cold calling of direct focused targets
– Manage focus accounts. Develop a greater understanding of the nature of our clients in order to identify opportunities to expand the sale of product and services while increasing profitability
– Maintain a database of client intelligence via the CRM
– Communicate with clients regarding services, the customer experience, potential problems, etc.
– Monitor client behavior, identify trends in order volume and value
– Coordinate with the sales team to identify, recommend and schedule in-person customer visits
– Build deeper connections between customers and Winters to increase customer loyalty
– Support Regional Sales Manager in his role including, but not limited to:
– Identify, research and qualify new leads
– Maintain contact database
– Track sales for the department
– Support the inside sales team on an as needed basis
– Cold call as appropriate within a market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
– Provide a weekly activity report and monthly management report
– Have ongoing direct communication with RSMs, Corporate Business Development and other sales resources as appropriate
– It is expected that there will be 5 to 10% travel
– Aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed
– A college or university education would be considered an asset
– 3-5 years of sales experience in the Industrial Instrumentation market and preferably at a manufacturing level
– Experience in using a customer relationship management tool
– Microsoft Office software knowledge
– Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up
– Superior organizational and communications skills
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Toronto – Client Relationship Associate) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– People and Teamwork are keys to our success
– Treat everyone with respect
– Integrity in what we do
– Sense of urgency in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
– Passionate about our work
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.