Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Assembly Technician for our Toronto, Ontario operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Calibration of pressure & temperature instrumentation (analogue)
• Light assembly work of pressure & temperature instrumentation
• Soldering & welding as required
• Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• 5 years experience in a similar position is an asset
• Mechanical background/formal training with analogue instrumentation an asset
• Knowledge of ISO procedures
• Good interpretation skills
• Ability to communicate both verbal and written
• Ability to soft solder/silver braze an asset
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal
• Ability to TIG weld an asset
• Always maintains a positive attitude
• Punctual and reliable
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote (Assembly Technician Toronto) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– People and Teamwork are keys to our success
– Treat everyone with respect– Integrity in what we do
– Sense of urgency in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
– Passionate about our work
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.