Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading, global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners and are trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies. Winters Instruments currently operates from 9 worldwide offices. In 2017, Winters Instruments was selected as a winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program.
Winters Instruments is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Toronto, Ontario operation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Collate, verify and enter payables into the system.
– Process invoice payments either by cheque or wire .
– Maintain detailed payment schedule statement to assist in cash flow.
– Process inter-company purchasing invoices.
– Reconcile payables for year end audit.
– Verify and balance the month end numbers.
– Maintain intercompany balances.
– Record all fixed asset additions and disposals for audit purposes.
– Detail oriented and quick data entry skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
– General knowledge with accounting programs is an asset.
– Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
– Superior organizational and communications skills.
– Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease.
If you are looking for a stimulating work environment with a well respected, global manufacturer then this is the position for you! Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please quote (Accounts Payable Clerk) in the subject line.
Candidates are expected to adhere to guiding principles of our Core Values
– People and Teamwork are keys to our success
– Treat everyone with respect
– Integrity in what we do
– Sense of urgency in what we do
– Pursuit of excellence
– Passionate about our work
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, however only those meeting our requirements will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES ACCEPTED.